IGNORED

Nancy aka Giggles.......Mrs Mean Dog

DragonRider

Nancy, is was great meeting you at Skids last weekend, Meeting you was the highlight of my trip, Seeing those pictures of Mark through the years made me feel like I had know him for years, thank you so much for going out of your way to come and see all of us..........

You and Mark did a fine job of raising Kenny, and just by talking to Kenny for the short time I can see that Mark was more that just a father but a friend and mentor to him...........I hope to get to your area in the near future and learn more about Mark, and who knows maybe Kenny can go for a ride with us..........

Thanks again and Gob Bless.

It was very nice to see you Nancy and I too thank you for coming 3 hours out of your way to see us. Kenny is a good young man, Marks legacy will continue on through him. It was surprising to see the resemblence when Mark was a young man. I really enjoyed the photos also, not a side that many of us got to see....be safe sweetie and call if you need anything.

I agree with both of them! It was GREAT to see you again! Sometimes I wish this country was not as big as it is! Thank you for going out of your way to see us, and show us the pictures of Mark!

I hope Kenny ends up with the best traits of Mark, and in time we will know! It was good to see him again, also!

Now all is over and the two of you can start your healing process! Just remember...the phone is always on, if you need someone to talk to, or vent, or cry on my shoulder! We all Love ya'll!!

:bighug:

Nancy,was great meeting ya and Kenny:from my convo.w/him HE is definately a step ahead of the majority of our youths these days---------------HE has that vision of what life is about------------Keep him interested in Trucks and motorsickles! Oh I forgot Women too---------God Bless and HE will take care of ALL------------Jrichard:thumbsup2::usa:----HAVE A GREAT 4th