IGNORED

Hey Guys what is it worth??

Yammer Dan

A 99 Venture with 6,700 miles. Would I???

I just need a ball park figure.

Is $8,000.00 high or low. Looks very good. Silver and burgandy.

Burgandy really sets it off.

I'll keep torturing myserlf till I get some wheels back under me besides that Moped!!!

I been feeling a chill. Comes from riding in the rain with no faring or windshield!!

Thats what my son says at 6:15 in the morning when he's riding the scooter over to school (7 miles one way) for basketball practice in the mornings!!!!

Hey Yammer, if it feels good, do it. We know you still got the bestest bikes in the shed just itchin to get back together and on the road!! If you need something a bit less just to be ridin', we won't hold it against ya!!

Dan

Guest JGorom
This one is wWarden's idea! And she don't like bikes! Made me look. I'm ashamed. But I did look and lost my bid on a 1st Gen tonight. What Next?:think:

Dan...don't be so hard on yourself (that's our job). Look at it this way...If God wanted you to have that bike He would have made it so you got a bid in. Personally...I think He wants you on a 2nd Gen bud...now all you have to do (and this is probably the hard part for you) is part with some of that $money$ you've been hoarding all these years. And if your able to do that...why you will also be helping our ailing economy...so it is a win, win situation. :bikersmilie:

Later...