IGNORED

Watch your speed in Pa.

Paul

Look out for Penn dot trucks parked along the road or appearing behind you pacing you, it could be a Trooper driving the truck, it is called "Operation Yellow Jacket" and will be off and on all summer, each district has a truck cleaned up and ready to go!

Watch Your Speed In PA!

USE CRUISE CONTROL AND IF YOU ARE IN THAT MUCH OF A HURRY
AT NO MORE THAN 2 MILES ABOVE POSTED SPEED LIMIT.

THE FEW MINUTES YOU SAVE SPEEDING, ISN'T WORTH A TICKET OR
A GAMBLE WITH YOUR LIFE.

Starting today, Pennsylvania will launch a 30 day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers' overtime. There will be 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9 main intersections and highways. They are the following:

Rte. 1 north and south

PA-220

I-99 north and south

I-95 north and south

I-279 north and south

I-276 east and west

I-376 east and west

I-76 east and west

I-80 east and west

I-79 north and south

I-70 east and west

PA-60

PA-66

US-22 & 322

5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 to 20 minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Dodge Charger Police cruisers and are bringing in all of their part timers on full time. If you work in western
Pennsylvania, you will probably take one of these highways. It's up to you how fast you are going when they clock you.

KDKA and WDVE & CBS3 confirmed all of this. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you.

Driving Ticket fine increase in PA:

Starting on August 15th, the price of a ticket for violation of PA Law 39:3-29 (failure to show your driver's license, registration, or insurance card at the time you are stopped) is going from $44.00 to $173.00

Please make sure your vehicles have the proper documents in them. If you jump in the car to run to the store and forget your wallet with your license in it and you are stopped.... Oh well... you just spent $173. And the fine for not having all three documents is $519!!!

Make sure everyone knows about this!

I am sure other states will follow so be careful everyone.

Paul

I have been watching my speed lately. On the highway, my speedo never seems to get over about 20mph. I am doing about 20mph with the key in my pocket and sitting on the couch. lol

SOUNDS about right!

lol

just jt