Hi folks,

I'm looking for a Utopia backrest for my Midnight Venture 2007. I try to find it in Canada before ordering this driver backrest in CA. If you can help me to find it ''ll really appreciate.

Have a nice day.

Ti-lou

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a Utopia backrest for my Midnight Venture 2007. I try to find it in Canada before ordering this driver backrest in CA. If you can help me to find it ''ll really appreciate.

Have a nice day.

Ti-lou

Are you a tall guy? The reason I ask is that I have the Utopia back rest and I had to remove it the day I installed it. I am 6'5 and the backrest pushed me forward a little. On the first turn I made after they were installed I nearly wrecked when the end of the handle bar hit my knee. I've purchased some risers and I may try it again but it still may not work. The backrest also comes with instructions on how to install by cutting thru the back seat but I refuse to cut the leather seat up.

I have one listed in the Classifieds for sale but there is one other member who was asking about it and I'm waiting to hear back from him. If the '07 still has the old style studded seat then this one will work. I seem to recall that they switched to the pillow top seat on the Midnight in '07 though. Is that correct?