IGNORED

LED fog light and possibly headlight recommdations?

Well, its tax time and of course I want to spend my return on the bike. I've currently got some old school incandescent bulb fog lights, and I'd like to replace them with something that actually makes a difference at night. I've been eyeballing some LED lights at tractor supply, but I figured I've got all yall on here with far more knowledge than me or the dude at TSC, so I toss it to the brain trust: what LED fog lights would yall recommend? 

I'm also thinking of doing something with the stock headlight. It's not dim, persay, but id sure like it to be brighter on some of these dark nights on back roads. Any suggestions on that? 

Thanks all! 

-Russ 

Hey Russ, 

FREEBIRD recommended these to me.  I used them to replace my original bulbs on my 2005 RSV and I am very pleased with them so far. Just put them in last fall.

BMW

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R8RF27J?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

XK Glow LED H4 Headlight Bulb - XK045002-M-H4 from Dennis Kirk  https://www.denniskirk.com/xk-glow/led-h4-headlight-bulb-xk045002-m-h4.p220174.prd/220174.sku

D34C2EF0-D150-416C-AB08-1AB09BAC6CE4.thumb.jpeg.e048251d216ed949192e8a221508d578.jpeg 0650CB7C-962C-4048-9740-D46502CB05ED.thumb.jpeg.23a8a7cf1689a26d23e972a49e4ceca7.jpeg

Love the look of those lights! Where'd you get the visors for them? 

It looks like that bulb is no longer available on Dennis Kirk, but now I know what to look for. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Love the look of those lights! Where'd you get the visors for them? 

It looks like that bulb is no longer available on Dennis Kirk, but now I know what to look for. Thanks! 

I purchased the visors from Yamaha years ago when they were selling the light bars.

I seem to remember some issues when guys used the TSC type less expensive LED Par 36 bulbs. Something with radio maybe. As far as headlight I ran HID headlight and I found some housings that fit and had LED plug in type bulbs.