IGNORED

Carbtune Pro

jrcain32

Has anyone orderd a Carbtune Pro lately and had it on backorder? I ordered one last week from California Sport Touring and it is on 2-3 week delivery (backorder). I'm just wondering if this is a realistic time frame...

Yep. I ordered mine on May 16th, got the e-mail notice of it being back ordered on the 17th saying 1 to 2 weeks shipping. Then got another e-mail on June 2nd saying it was shipped and it arrived yesterday on June 5th.

I do understand they order from the UK as they receive orders stateside. So it's got to jump the pond in between so the time frame is fair.

I used mine last night. Nice unit. Glad to be rid of my mercury sticks. It is scaled starting at 8 hg so I hung mine upside down and had a good view of the readings that way. Try that with a mercury stick! :no-no-no:

Best way to go for the bucks.

I ordered mine directly from the manufacturer, took about 8 business days. The thing works great, definitely a worthwhile investment.

Me Too..... MOF the thing came without the piece of plastic tube used as a dampner. Emailed the factory and had one in my mail box in about 4 days. NC Great service. :thumbsup2: