IGNORED

Eureka Springs, AR rides?

JeffC

I know a lot of you have ridden this area and I was looking for some recommendations on rides. I am leaving Wichita next Thursday (6/12) and riding to Eureka Springs. From there I was thinking of taking 23 south to I-40 then down the road to 7 and taking it back (suggested routes in "favorite roads" section here). Any favorite routes for members here? Looking for a good full day Friday, and perhaps and interesting route home Saturday.

Also interested in hearing about your favorite campground or good places to eat. I will be camping Thursday and Friday night. Heading back on Saturday. Thanks!

My favorite mountain is Mt. Nebo in Dardenelle, AR. This is off hwy 7 across the river from Russellville, AR. Right out of Mountain Home, where I live, there is White River State Park on the White River and is a good place to camp. Give me a call if you are coming through Mountain Home and I'll show you around. There is also Bullalo Point on the Buffalo River.

Curtis Traylor

870-405-3693

:322:

There are so many great roads around here to ride it isn't even funny. I'll sit down this evening and lay out some very scenic routes for you to ride while you are here. There's no need to hit I-40 unless you really want to. You can get from 23 to 7 without taking I-40.

I'll PM you some of my favorites later this evening.

Jeff, My wife and I will be traveling to ES on the 16th so thanks for the post. Sorry we'll miss you. Rusty, if you don't mind, pm me the same favorite routes. Curtis, I may call you if the invitation is open but I realize you may be working. We plan on passing through Mountain Home on the 16th. A list of must see/ride sites would be appreciated around MH. Rosebud, thanks, I'll try that one out. We are going to take the week of the 15th to explore US 412 route to ES. From there we will likely head N. to Branson and then head back E. on US 60 or 160. If you see a couple on an 06 black cherry that may be us so flag me down. Bill

Jeff, My wife and I will be traveling to ES on the 16th so thanks for the post. Sorry we'll miss you. Rusty, if you don't mind, pm me the same favorite routes. Curtis, I may call you if the invitation is open but I realize you may be working. We plan on passing through Mountain Home on the 16th. A list of must see/ride sites would be appreciated around MH. Rosebud, thanks, I'll try that one out. We are going to take the week of the 15th to explore US 412 route to ES. From there we will likely head N. to Branson and then head back E. on US 60 or 160. If you see a couple on an 06 black cherry that may be us so flag me down. Bill

Bill if you go back 160 you will be coming right thru my place. Give me a call we can meet for coffee. 417-712-4053 Im about 75 miles east of Branson in Gainesville.

John\