IGNORED

We Broke the Record in chat

mini-muffin

Mini I am glad you informed everybody about the record breaking night on chat.

What was accomplished besides having fun,

several new members came on to try it, and that is always a plus.

Over one year ago, Mini Muffin and I started using the chatroom, prior to that no one was using it much at all and it has grown and grown. We have become friends and have never met eachother in person as yet.

That is what has been accomplished. Try it sometime.

Mama:bighug:

It's a good way to get your reading and typing (or should I say "keying") skills sharpened!!

I got on there a few months ago and man, I was just trying to read!! Not to mention trying to type with all those messages whizzing by. They're all talking(keying) at once (typical hen party). It was kind of like trying to cross a four lane during rush hour and not get hit!! :cool10:

I hope people realize that the default size of the chat window is not the only size it can be. It is sizable - to full screen. At full screen, you have a good chance of being able to read a lot more of it if it is moving that fast. Some widescreen monitors will rotate, basically giving you a much longer screen from top to bottom instead of from side to side. And, many video card software will handle the rotation whether automatically or manually set.

Last night on the way home from work...I got to thinking about the women here....I thought all of you had met each other at rallies, etc, and never realized till now that some of you had never met each other. Hoping to get to know some of you a little better as not many women around our area have the same interest in riding as I do. We don't have internet at home so the only time I check the site is during the day.

We just bought our Venture a couple of months ago and the hubby has all these tech questions he wants me to find out on the site. It's been a wealth of info for him.

I was wondering if any women were planning on going to Pork in the Pines? It would be fun to meet in person!

Last night on the way home from work...I got to thinking about the women here....I thought all of you had met each other at rallies, etc, and never realized till now that some of you had never met each other. Hoping to get to know some of you a little better as not many women around our area have the same interest in riding as I do. We don't have internet at home so the only time I check the site is during the day.

We just bought our Venture a couple of months ago and the hubby has all these tech questions he wants me to find out on the site. It's been a wealth of info for him.

I was wondering if any women were planning on going to Pork in the Pines? It would be fun to meet in person!

Well just jumping in on a post is one way to get to know some of us. I'm not going to Pork in the Pines but I know there's a few that are. You'll have a great time. My husband joined this site early on, I was a little concerned about heading off to meet a bunch of people he knew on the internet. Turned out great. This is an amazing group of people. I feel lucky to have them as family. Oh hope you don't mind hugs cause some of us are huggy types.

Hope to get to something you get to someday, if not we'll just become friends on here.

Margaret

Welcome Deb,

It is nice to meet you. I do not think we are going to Pork in the Pines, but who knows. This weekend is the first event I have gotten to go too. So I am excited.

I hope to get to meet you sometime.

Peggy (Yama Mama)