IGNORED

driver's backrest, Saddlemen??

Guest kimrpaige

Guest kimrpaige

Hi Again,

Just reading the post about a backrest desparely needed, So now I have a question. My newly aquired 88 VR has a seat that has a place behind the driver to insert a backrest, a lot like my HD. Just wondeering who makes the seat? Saddlemen? if so where can I find a backrest as I do not have it. Thanks in advance, Kim

Hi Again,

Just reading the post about a backrest desparely needed, So now I have a question. My newly aquired 88 VR has a seat that has a place behind the driver to insert a backrest, a lot like my HD. Just wondeering who makes the seat? Saddlemen? if so where can I find a backrest as I do not have it. Thanks in advance, Kim

I have the saddleman's seat that has a hole in the seat behind the driver that I insert the backrest into. Its a mostly ok seat but if you have an office workers butt like mine, I find that it does seem to push you onto the tank. I love the fact that the backrest is removable as I dont have it getting in my way all the time, i just remove it for short, around town scoots.

Brian:cool10::cool10: