IGNORED

Moving, Vr for sale

Guest Bigin

Guest Bigin

Folks, regretfully am selling my beautiful 89 VR. Downsizing and moving, so it must go. It is listed in the classifieds if anyone is interested. It is a nice bike looking for a good home.

I will be checking in on you folks occasionally even after it is sold, as this place and all of you are part of me now. I couldnt stop coming here if I tried. Cant say enough what a great bunch you all are!:bighug:

Guest Bigin

Yeah Yammer, miss it already, been riding most my life, feel like the end of an era, hope not though. good luck with your situation.

Dang it Bigin dint want to hear this at all. We were looking forward to seeing you & riding with you this Sept. in Eureka Springs again. Wish there was a way for you to keep your bike. Who ever buys your Venture is getting one heck of a bike and runs the curves like nothing.

Let us know where your moving too and stay in touch you know your stuck with us no matter where you move to!!!!!

Now who is going to be riding with ED(rustyrecycledtoy) if you move away? It saddens me to hear one of our family members selling off their Venture, but there are times that we have to make hard choices to get by.

Stay in touch Bigin and let us know where you will be...

buddy

Well Rustyrecycledtoy guess its up to you now to led us on the Saturday run in Eureka Springs since Bigin might not make it. Hope you get your VR going soon as you still have it listed as dead.... If not we won't mind you leading the pack with your HD......

Bigin hope everything works in your favor and that we get to see you again soon...

Buddy

Guest Bigin

Appreciate the comments folks, it is hard, especially since I am moving to LA area. I know, sounds crazy, selling bike on way to Calif, but need to downsize for a awhile, going into a 2 bedroon condo or apt and no way to get the bike there. Besides, it is not California emissions compliant so I dont think its legal there, but some of you probably know better than I. Shame to miss the Eureka springs this year, had blast with you last year. Rusted knows these roads better than anyone I know, he will be there. I did discover another nice road for you this year so check it out without me, go to the Haw Creek Campground and falls, very stunning place to get refreshed in the falls and great riding all over that area.

Ray