Under the bike ('06 RSTD) on the port side there are four tubes that vent stuff overboard. Starting from the first tube (closest to the front) and ending with the last tube (farthest aft), can anyone tell me exactly what each puke tube does? TIA.

not being familiar with gen2 bikes, i would think that they are "carb overflow" tubes. just like on a gen 1

just jt

Not all four tubes are carb overflow. I'm guessing that one is for carb overflow; another one is for the fuel tank overflow; another is for engine coolant overflow; and the fourth is a crankcase (breather) tube. But does anyone know for sure?

I know that two of them are carb drains and one of them is the vent from the gas tank. I can't remember right off hand what the other one is. The one from the gas tank comes from around the filler neck..under the ignition cowl. There is a rollover valve in that tube before it exits out the bottom. I know there are also tubes off each air breather housing but they exit out the front beneath the air cleaners.

I know that two of them are carb drains and one of them is the vent from the gas tank. I can't remember right off hand what the other one is. The one from the gas tank comes from around the filler neck..under the ignition cowl. There is a rollover valve in that tube before it exits out the bottom. I know there are also tubes off each air breather housing but they exit out the front beneath the air cleaners.

Thx!