IGNORED

1996 Royal Star XVZ 1300AH no fuel pump, no starter no fun!

First of all thank you for taking the time to assist me, it is most valuable and I appreciate it as such.  
I was riding on Memorial Day and after bouncing away from a green light (like a boss) I shifted into 3rd and the bike just randomly gave up.  No anything!  It just bogged down with no attempt at even a hint of ignition, no sputter, nothing.  Upon inspection I determined that there was no fuel pump operation and no starter engagement.  The only thing that worked was the lights. When I’d hit the start button the red temperature light would illuminate in the cluster and the green neutral light was on like usual but nothing else would happen. Once I got it home I was able to reference my service manual.  I jumped the clutch engagement safety switch and the kickstand one to attempt to rule them out.   There was no difference made by doing this.  If I jump the terminals on the starting relay the starter goes like Hell but without the hint of any kind of combustion trying to take place.  Due to this, I’m fairly certain that any spark is also absent.  If someone thinks that I should rig up a gravity fed fuel line to verify that I will.  The SCCR appeared to be my culprit.  I attempted to preform the testing on the SCCR as described in the service manual but MAN it is quite the complicated little relay!  Ultimately I wasn’t satisfied with the testing results of the SCCR and decided to replace it. The Yamaha dealer explained that the part was back ordered from Japan and don’t expect a shipment for weeks.  I bought one off EBay (SCCR) and it didn’t fix anything.  I know that the part I bought (used SCCR) may very well be bad also and that’s where I am at currently.  I guess I will take both of the relays to the shop and have a tech test them but can’t until Tuesday.   Any ideas from the community will be immediately tested as I am having withdrawal symptoms not riding in so long!  Thanks