IGNORED

daymaker lighting kit: whos installed one

Thinking seriously about installing the  Daymaker lighting kit. I'm looking for any of our members who have converted and their opinion on them. thanks in advance.

Oh I'm aware the original head light  bucket has to be modified.

Clearview XXL shield should be arriving any day now so this would be a good time to convert 

Ken

Love my Clearviews on both Ventures! Far better than stock.

Regarding lights. Can't help with the Daymaker kits. Looked like to much work for me. I installed led bulbs. Made sure they had the low beam cut off. Works fine. Got 2 bulbs and put one each scoot. I understand now the bulbs are built to mimic a regular bulb so beam pattern is better.

2 pics below... I think the beam pattern on mine is fine. My bulbs are no longer made(2years ago). But if you go with a reputable dealer, you will be fine.

RSV low beam.jpg

RSV High beam.jpg

Maybe something like these: Although I prefer a daylight color temp not the cool temps. 5600k are what mine are in pics above. They mimic daylight, not blue white. But that's me..

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-headlight-bulbs-conversion-kits/h4-led-fanless-headlight-conversion-kit-with-compact-heat-sink-4000-lumensset/3929/8565/

Edited by videoarizona
Add

• 7 months later...