IGNORED

Ever see NO SERVICE on your phone? - I did a review on a Personal Locator Beacon

VentureFar

I get an uncomfortable feeling when riding alone in the twisties and my phone has NO SERVICE. Can you relate? Well there is a fix for that feeling. It is the satellite connected Personal Locator Beacons- SOS type button to summon the Calvary - but you don't always need search and rescue, just a gallon of gas or a ride on the back of a flat bed. Here is my review on a great product that really stands out among the competition.

I hope you enjoy the read as much as I enjoyed writing it @cowpuc.

VentureFar...

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/05/19/somewear-global-hotspot-review-the-no-service-alternative/

I get an uncomfortable feeling when riding alone in the twisties and my phone has NO SERVICE. Can you relate? Well there is a fix for that feeling. It is the satellite connected Personal Locator Beacons- SOS type button to summon the Calvary - but you don't always need search and rescue, just a gallon of gas or a ride on the back of a flat bed. Here is my review on a great product that really stands out among the competition.

I hope you enjoy the read as much as I enjoyed writing it cowpuc.

VentureFar...

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/05/19/somewear-global-hotspot-review-the-no-service-alternative/

You KNOW it my brother!! Another flat out amazing article by the writer of writers IMHO!! I mentioned this in the comment section of the article = "THANK YOU for th.. :scratchchin:,, wait a second,, I may have lost a lot in my ability to reason thru fixing a bike (like I ever had it in the first place :hihi:) but think I can still do a copy/paste... Found it,, here ya go my brother!! Straight from the hip and IMHO of course:

""I have known the author/writer of this article for many years now. I have also been thru some awesome motorcycle touring adVenures with him and consistently stand in amazement at his ability to tell it like it is due to his real life experiences!! Mr. Wyenn, I want to personally thank you once again for the continually accurate, informative and ALWAYS trying to help your fellow members of the motorcycle touring industry with the articles that you write!! THANK YOU for this particular review and its aim to save lives!! I personally had no idea something like this existed BUT,, because of you,, I do now! Hats off to you my dear friend!!"

Thank you for still holding my opinion in such regard VentureFar!! Its a true honor to be considered your brother and friend!!

:bighug:

Puc

You KNOW it my brother!! Another flat out amazing article by the writer of writers IMHO!! I mentioned this in the comment section of the article = "THANK YOU for th.. :scratchchin:,, wait a second,, I may have lost a lot in my ability to reason thru fixing a bike (like I ever had it in the first place :hihi:) but think I can still do a copy/paste... Found it,, here ya go my brother!! Straight from the hip and IMHO of course:

""I have known the author/writer of this article for many years now. I have also been thru some awesome motorcycle touring adVenures with him and consistently stand in amazement at his ability to tell it like it is due to his real life experiences!! Mr. Wyenn, I want to personally thank you once again for the continually accurate, informative and ALWAYS trying to help your fellow members of the motorcycle touring industry with the articles that you write!! THANK YOU for this particular review and its aim to save lives!! I personally had no idea something like this existed BUT,, because of you,, I do now! Hats off to you my dear friend!!"

Thank you for still holding my opinion in such regard VentureFar!! Its a true honor to be considered your brother and friend!!

:bighug:

Puc

The truth is mutual!

VentureFar...