IGNORED

A Panhead of beauty.

Yama Mama

I have always admired the classic look of a classic motorcycle. I have loved the look of the Heritage and the look of the Springers with all the chrome accessories.

Our son lives in Austin, Texas and yesterday he was at a gas station an saw the 1938 HD knuckle head. It looks like it is in amazing original condition.

I thought I would just share the photo. You see a woman can enjoy classic beauty too.

Yama Mama97504049_269822917489197_9031371631330590720_n.jpg

Edited by Yama Mama

:scared:,, I would LOVE to own something like that!! I'd ride it too!! Just like his Mom, your son's got really good taste Mama!!! Thanks for sharing!!:thumbsup:

Puc

Thanks puc, I appreciate that. I think it looks pretty cool too. It might not be as comfortable as a Venture, but it is really cool looking. And it it all original I believe which is also pretty amazing.

Yama Mama

Thanks puc, I appreciate that. I think it looks pretty cool too. It might not be as comfortable as a Venture, but it is really cool looking. And it it all original I believe which is also pretty amazing.

Yama Mama

Your welcome Mama!

Can't imagine the talent of someone able to keep such gorgeous, iconic machine as that up to snuff!! I know Moped has those skills,, is your Son also in that league? You are sooo right,, that is downright amazing!!!

Your welcome Mama!

Can't imagine the talent of someone able to keep such gorgeous, iconic machine as that up to snuff!! I know Moped has those skills,, is your Son also in that league? You are sooo right,, that is downright amazing!!!I imagine that the bike was rebuilt and used to keep that engine running. Just a guess. I would not think it was sitting in a barn somewhere abandoned.

Yama MamaNMR 09 024.jpg