IGNORED

Drivers Backrest

Guest Amh

I guess I was having a good day last week because I ordered a drivers backrest for my RSTD, the only problem is its for a Venture. Than to make things worse I tried to install it not knowing it was for a venture that didn't work, so any body out there needs a Diamond R drivers backrest I have one for sale. The only thing wrong with it is I ground the points off the part that bolts to the bike, it doesn't affect anything. Will sell for 190.00 plus shipping cost me 248.00 with shipping or will trade. Thanks:doh:

Edited by Amh

so any body out there needs a Diamond R drivers backrest I have one for sale.

It may help you sell it by listing it in the classifieds, for some people go there to look for parts they need or want.

Just a thought...:think:

I was just wondering, does anybody have an idea how I could make this backrest work on my RSTD. Any suggestions would be appreciated.:)

• 3 weeks later...
I guess I was having a good day last week because I ordered a drivers backrest for my RSTD, the only problem is its for a Venture. Than to make things worse I tried to install it not knowing it was for a venture that didn't work, so any body out there needs a Diamond R drivers backrest I have one for sale. The only thing wrong with it is I ground the points off the part that bolts to the bike, it doesn't affect anything. Will sell for 190.00 plus shipping cost me 248.00 with shipping or will trade. Thanks:doh:

Do you still have the backrest? Is it made for tthe pillow top of for the older/midnight stlye? Mine is the older (non pillow) seat, i would be interested it it's the same

• 3 weeks later...

Did you sell this yet????

steve_stelter@yahoo.com

• 5 weeks later...

I have not sold it yet and it's not the pillow type. Sorry it took so long to get back to all of you, went on vacation and work has been hectic.

:hurts:

I have not sold it yet and it's not the pillow type. Sorry it took so long to get back to all of you, went on vacation and work has been hectic.

Thats OK I was out on Vacation all last week.

I would be interested in the back rest. Mine is a Midnight Venture (non-pillow top)

I would like to see a picture. How about sending it to my home email?

steve_stelter@yahoo.com

HELLO helllllllllllloooooooooo..........Anybody out there???

Hav'nt heard from ya figured ya sold the backrest or........?????????????

Give me a shout at steve_stelter@yahoo.com

PS there is an underscore between steve and stelter (just can't see it to good) Just thought you were having trouble with my e-mail addy.

• 10 months later...