IGNORED

I know I was looking for cell phones but this is ridulous...

1BigDog

So, I check my bank statement online and see im 600.00 negative in my checking acct. Someone has so graciously ordered new cell phones using my bank card. They arrived today!! 2 new Blackberry Curves. Nice, only thing the fool used his name on the order. Police came and took the package as "fruits of a crime". Had the card cancelled yesterday and am now waiting for the charges to go from pending to posted so the bank can launch an investigation and refund my money. I called the company he ordered it from and spoke to some moron in India, who tried to sell me some more phones after I told him this was a fraudulent order. Im hoping the detectives find this guy before I do....

What did he gain by ordering phones and having them shipped to you?

Im thinking that he had them shipped via FedEx and was able to track the shipment online. Once it was delivered and left at my front door he would come by and grab the package and take off. Cops thought that was what he may have planned also. Too bad, we are both home during the day. I replaced the box with an empty box at my front door and im waiting to see if someone tries to take it. I just hope he tries to retrieve it.....

Guest tx2sturgis
I replaced the box with an empty box at my front door and im waiting to see if someone tries to take it. I just hope he tries to retrieve it.....

Next day's headlines:

Helpful Neighbor Shot

Homeowner In Custody

:whistling:

Be careful...may just be some curious neighbor that wants to bring it in and hold it fer ya.

Just an update.....

The pending charges finally went down to the posted charges section of my bank statement. They also went from about 600.00 to 200.00 in charges and fees. Much better..... Now the bank will let me file a dispute and I should have all of my money returned within a week. Whew.....New CC also on the way.