IGNORED

Radio Presets

I guess it is official, my children are right, I should not be allowed near electronics. I have a just purchased a 05 RSV and have read the owners manuel (on Yamaha Motors site) and I can not get set my favorites on the radio. Can anyone give me any advise? Thank

s

push audio until FM or AM is selected, then you can do it a couple of ways.

1. if you hold the UP (or down) button for more than one second the frequency will start to change until it finds a station. Once on that station you can hold the SELECT button for more than one second and then the number to the left of the frequency display will flash and then you can use the up and down buttons again to choose the memory you are saving to (1 through 6 for each FM group). Then you push select again to lock it in.

2. push and hold the SELECT button for about 1 second and then when the numbers on the left of the display start flashing push the down button until there is an "A" in that spot. The cycle is 1...2...3...4...5...6...A if you use the UP button.

After you do that the radio will scan through the band and save every station it finds into each of the 6 memories until it has filled them.

I hope that makes sense - it's harder to write out than demonstrate.... Maybe I should make a video. My dealer tried to show me when I bought the bike but he had it all wrong and the manual isn't very well written...

Good luck, let me know how it goes...