IGNORED

Missing Person

Condor

OK It's been 2 weeks since the Pucster has posted anything in the forum. Not like him. I'm getting worried... I sent him an email last week and so far no reply?? Now if I find out he's down in Wilton..The land of no cell phone coverage and GK's... eating Butter Pecan ice cream without calling me I'm really going to be disappointed.... :-(

• 2 weeks later...
OK It's been 2 weeks since the Pucster has posted anything in the forum. Not like him. I'm getting worried... I sent him an email last week and so far no reply?? Now if I find out he's down in Wilton..The land of no cell phone coverage and GK's... eating Butter Pecan ice cream without calling me I'm really going to be disappointed.... :-(

WASSUP JACK!! Looky what I found,, ME :big-grin-emoticon:

Me and Tip was out CTFWs enjoying our 39th Anniversery.. Went whale watchin, played with the Grandkids, looked for Aliens, 4 days playing around the Canyon,,,,, lots of fun!! Got the big news from daugher #1 in Sac,, gonna have another Grandchild for us (icing on the CTFW cake :dancefool::dancefool:)!! Added another 9k miles on the new car/mini motorhome named "Trooper" = 1 year old with just under 50k on him now:Bunny:.. He still does a great job of sufficing in place of Tweeks after the cancer effects kicked us off two wheels.. Tip is able to drive when the fatique hits = get this,, had a bad episode out in Minnisota, pulled over, slid the bed roll forward as Tip moved over to drive, crawled in to the sleep cabin and instant nod out.. I alway slip my shoes off when climbing in to snooze,, did not realize I had left my really really nice New Balance shoes laying in the parking lot when I climbed in until I woke up down stream 3 hours later :crying:,, ended up wearing flip flops home :Laugh:.. What a TRIP!!

Someday we will HAVE to hook up out there brother!! Banana Nut while checking out your shooters??:hurts:

THANKS for thinking of us!! Love ya

Puc