IGNORED

Cycle gear of Columbus Ohio -- Thumbs Up !!!! Great experience

dave_wells

Motorcycle Helmets. They have become a point of frustration.They fit fine then they don't

We finally had enough with the pain and head aches. The guys at the BIG Columbus store do not seem to be to helpful with helmets.

I called Cycle gear in Columbus Ohio. I explained the frustrations to Doug. Doug was sure he can help us. YES he did.

Robin and I spent two hours with Doug going through helmets. He hooked us up. The attention to the customer was outstanding compared to to other.

This guy knew everything. He answered all questions. we ended up with Shoei for Robin and a Shark for myself.

Expensive, Yes

He started off with some inexpensive helmets.

Thank You Doug from Cycle Gear in Columbus Ohio

Edited by dave_wells
typo

I have bought some gear from Cycle Gear , although not that one. But the folks there have always been friendly and ready to help. I've bought rain gear, gloves a mesh jacket for the wife. ANd a Comm system Also the folks , J&P in Daytona were a big help a couple years back in the helmet search. Our helmets were like 4 or 5 years old and were due for replacement, a gal there was really good about walking the wife especially thru the fitting process.