IGNORED

Ahh Ohh!! Something my I learned from my Grandson!

cowpuc

You lop eared varmints are in BIG TROUBLE now!! Birdie and I just spent a wholeee week together,, I taught him a few things and he did me.. One of the things I learned from the little feller was how to properly wake up in the morning. I got addicted to his method and fell in love with his wake up song (that he loved to snuggle between Gramma and Grampa and watch/squiggle to).. Just an FYI,, expect to see this video in response to your endless GREAT idea's around here :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup::stickinouttounge:

DSCN9871.JPG

I think I can do that dance even with my arthritic knees. But I don't think I can get my hat to bounce as high or have it land on my head like Goofy.

My granddaughter, Mila, likes to get in bed on Sunday morning with papa and grandma and watch cartoons when she spends the weekend.

Looks like you recntly joined and you have figured Puc out already. Kudos to you. But now you are officially a lop eared varmint in his language. You would be welcome to read the post on Cowpuc's brother who is in the throws of bone cancer. Some biblical/moral issues arose over cremation and your view point would be welcome. Having a man of the cloth in the mix would be good.

:farmer:

Two points of view here and they are contradicting, it doesn’t matter to God if you want to be cremated. When these bodies we live in now are raised to immortality, they won’t be made of dirt like they are now. So, go ahead and be cremated if you want. Direct cremation would be my choice since it is a lot cheaper!! On the other hand, I have a son and daughter-in-law who are funeral directors and what they see in their profession is that it helps the grieving process to be able to see the deceased and have closure. It helps some people move the death of a loved one from head knowledge to reality. So to sum up, if you want to help your loved ones through the mourning process, have a visitation especially if you are younger. After visitation get cremated if you wish, however at that point the financial advantage isn’t very much.

Two points of view here and they are contradicting, it doesn’t matter to God if you want to be cremated. When these bodies we live in now are raised to immortality, they won’t be made of dirt like they are now. So, go ahead and be cremated if you want. Direct cremation would be my choice since it is a lot cheaper!! On the other hand, I have a son and daughter-in-law who are funeral directors and what they see in their profession is that it helps the grieving process to be able to see the deceased and have closure. It helps some people move the death of a loved one from head knowledge to reality. So to sum up, if you want to help your loved ones through the mourning process, have a visitation especially if you are younger. After visitation get cremated if you wish, however at that point the financial advantage isn’t very much.

Thanks Pastor,, ya lop eared varmint (saw that comin didnt cha :big-grin-emoticon:),, your insight here is GREATLY appreciated!!:thumbsup:

From what I've read on this forum,Cowpuc, you TAUGHT Mickey that dance. :banana::banana:

Hot Dog, Hot Dog I got busted again,, Hot Dog Hot Dog I say it again, Hot Dog Hot Dog the preacher needs some ant's in his pants,,, if he'd come for a Puc's MGnEM I'd teach em that dance!! HOT DOGGGG:big-grin-emoticon: