IGNORED

Hey Bongo,, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!

cowpuc

Doin a little more diggin in the storage barn @bongobobny and LOOKY LOOKY what I found!!! Looks like it faired really well out there and it should clean up right nicely!! P.M. me a mailing address and I will get this puppy right out to you!! Only thing required on your end is some GREAT :photographing:'s of the finished product when you get your bike build done:fingers-crossed-emo,,, well,, and maybe a short cruise around the block on that AWESOME varmint your building when ya get er done :scared::big-grin-emoticon:

Love ya brother!!

Puc

DSCN8265.JPGDSCN8262.JPGDSCN8264.JPGDSCN8263.JPGDSCN8266.JPGDSCN8267.JPGDSCN8268.JPGDSCN8269.JPG

To coin your phrase, WOWZY WOW WOW!!! That looks near mint!!! I will have to clear coat the backside to preserve your writing!!

Mine is nice but the chrome plating is a little thin with the brass showing through and some minor pitting!! I'll PM my addy to you but there is no big rush. I would be honored to have you take Goldie for a spin as soon as it's done anytime!!! It might end up with some kind of Voyager kit on it but that could be easily removed...

OK I was off by 180 degrees.:doh::think::duck:

:farmer:

Thankfully we weren't tossing the top end of a scoot back together here and timing the cam position brother,,,, I miss judged the timing line between head studs while setting the valve timing on my 350 Honda Motosport once, got the cam advanced/one tooth on the cam chain (probably less than 5 degrees) and ended up with bent valves... Hey Sly,,, quick,, check your valves,,, hopefully your not leaking anything :rotfl::rotfl::backinmyday: