IGNORED

Bongo and the Bad Boy..

cowpuc

@bongobobny,,, hey brother,,, how ya been? Noticing you jumped in on the Flanders Bars question - good to see you posting!! Still got those Prayers Up for ya my friend!:happy34:

I probably missed it over the course of time but gotta ask,,, any more forward motion on the engine build? Hope your feeling better and out in the garage torquing the last 2 engine mounts on it with high hopes of pointin er front end toward an open garage door so we can all scream - Open the gate and get the wayy,, Bongo Bob comin outa chute 9!!!:biker::beer:

Hey, Pucster!!!

No, my engine is still on the other side of the State completed but not dyno'ed/burned in. PCW relocated to yet another location and is not set up yet. I'm planning on doing an engine-pulling party this spring and maybe powder coat all the frame pieces if it's in the budget.

Health wise I'm getting by on transfusions and the VA has approved me for treatment at Roswell Park Memorial Institute which is a local cancer treatment that is known worldwide. I should be hearing from them sometime this week as to when treatment will start and what they can do for me. In the meantime, I'm just taking it day by day just as God's word tells us to live...

Hey, Pucster!!!

No, my engine is still on the other side of the State completed but not dyno'ed/burned in. PCW relocated to yet another location and is not set up yet. I'm planning on doing an engine-pulling party this spring and maybe powder coat all the frame pieces if it's in the budget.

Health wise I'm getting by on transfusions and the VA has approved me for treatment at Roswell Park Memorial Institute which is a local cancer treatment that is known worldwide. I should be hearing from them sometime this week as to when treatment will start and what they can do for me. In the meantime, I'm just taking it day by day just as God's word tells us to live...

:sign Rock On: my brother!!! If at all possible on my end, I would LOVE to be part of that engine pulling party. Tip and I got a lot on our plates this spring (marrying off our last unmarried kid,,, gonna be a FUN spring!!!) but PLEASE make sure I know about the shin dig!

Glad to hear the update on the health my friend!!! Indeed: