IGNORED

My January ride

RLM

In January you don't get to ride very much in Michigan. But there I was on my old new motorcycle 05 RSTD. Not a cloud in the sky 44 degrees. No ankle cast no ankle boot no splint on my hand it was great to be back on the road.

In January you don't get to ride very much in Michigan. But there I was on my old new motorcycle 05 RSTD. Not a cloud in the sky 44 degrees. No ankle cast no ankle boot no splint on my hand it was great to be back on the road.

Sounds good! It's only in the mid thirties here in Wisconsin and wasn't tempted to hit the road. Did see someone on a scooter when I ran some errands yesterday. Bikes are snoozing in the garage with stabil in the gas. Waiting for spring.

zag

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yea, have to love those lucky 40 degree days in January. I went out to barn to fire up bike and tractor, next thing I knew was up the snowy driveway and heading to town to fill tank, lol.