IGNORED

Non-Lolly Pop signals

Ok...I have gone through several searches, and took note on every picture of a RSV I've seen, but I still wanna just get confirmation for piece of mind. Has there never been an adapter made to mount after market signals to our 'stalks'?

For example, on my '96 Royal Star, I installed a set of Kuryakyn Torpedo LED RTB Signals (#2507) on the rear because the previous owner(s) busted the right side signal and had some very cheap jerry rigged setup on it. It had the 'mustache' mounts, so I just trimmed the stalks down to the lower mounts (as I needed the mount to support my luggage lack, until I fabricate something down the line) and used plate mount turn signal relocators to mount the new signals.

Now while I can do the same type of relocation, it would leave many holes to fill (somehow?!?) and still leaves no solution to swap the fronts. It just seems odd that as many Yamaha's that use these style signals, that no one has made an adpater to screw the after market signals into and then fit into the stalk mounts on the bikes...

...or am I missing something somewhere?

Which I figure is the case....and the lack of response confirmed it, hence my comment ;)

Hell, considering half the parts that came out of Baron's and diamond R over the years, you would have figured one of them would have come up with something...

Guess I gonna have to come up with a design and find someone with a mill....hell, if I can make it cheap enough, I could make a few and sell off to anyone who want them here...I'm sure there are a few who would like to swap the stock signals out with torpedo/bullet signals

The lack of response is deafening....

In the immortal words of Pepé Le Pew, "le sigh"

Without some sort of pic to see what you are talking about, it's hard to visualize.

Here's a pic of some Harley add ons on my '04. As far as replacing a lens cover, they are all over the place on eBay.

2014-06-05 18.06.07 (Medium).jpg

Using your picture as the example, see the attached...

2014-06-05 18.06.07 (Medium).jpg

2014-06-05 18.06.07 (Medium) (1).jpg

With my Royal Star, I could use a turn signal relocator kit, and cut-off the stock signal mounts. No biggie....however, I can't do that on the RSV without a) leaving the stock mounts in place (which would look goofy as hell) or b) removing the mounts, leaving holes in the fender...aesthetically, a no go.

Before I decide to try "design" something and get it fabricated to do the job, I wanted to know if anyone else in the 14 years of production on this bike, and the 5 years since, had found a way of doing it. If it could save me a load of work and the headache to go with it, I would defintely lean on that route....I'd be happy with a set of blanks to fill the holes and use a relocator kit; however, that doesn't seem to be the case(although, I am ready to be corrected ;)). I'll probably have to do this the hard way.