IGNORED

Brake seals

Talked to the Brake Crafters man, Mark on the phone and he walked me though getting the right side caliper done but try as we might we couldn't get the left caliper cups in. Mark graciously offered to install them for me for no charge so in order to be as first class as he is I will be sending postage both ways. THANK YOU MARK!

Edited by dna9656

Talked to the Brake Crafters man, Mark on the phone and he walked me though getting the right side caliper done but try as we might we couldn't get the left caliper cups in. Mark graciously offered to install them for me for no charge so in order to be as first class as he is i will be sending postage both ways. THANK YOU MARK!

Mark (Brake Crafters) is a prince of a guy, the way he does business is a benchmark other businesses should strive for. I got my Vmax MC kit and HH pads from him, someone on the Vmax forum passed his info to me with a glowing review. shipping was fast and he spent a while on the phone with me discussing brake pads and rotor wear characteristics before I chose HH pads. This guy knows his stuff! Best of all he has some OEM and cost effective aftermarket parts but he stocks or sells NOTHING FROM CHINA! That alone tells me he values quality over profit margin in a world where everyone is pushing the Chinese aft market crap and being elusive about country of origin.

It sounds like hes going above and beyond, I think he knows the correct way to earn and keep loyal customers, I'm one for sure. I'm glad hes helping you out. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mark (Brake Crafters) is a prince of a guy, the way he does business is a benchmark other businesses should strive for. I got my Vmax MC kit and HH pads from him, someone on the Vmax forum passed his info to me with a glowing review. shipping was fast and he spent a while on the phone with me discussing brake pads and rotor wear characteristics before I chose HH pads. This guy knows his stuff! Best of all he has some OEM and cost effective aftermarket parts but he stocks or sells NOTHING FROM CHINA! That alone tells me he values quality over profit margin in a world where everyone is pushing the Chinese aft market crap and being elusive about country of origin.

It sounds like hes going above and beyond, I think he knows the correct way to earn and keep loyal customers, I'm one for sure. I'm glad hes helping you out. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Agreed!