IGNORED

Glad to be back.

Skeeter

Hey guys and gals, I just picked up a beautiful 2008 Venture S with 10,000 miles for $3900. I sold my 99 three years ago and bought an Electra Glide Ultra. Great bike, but my wife and I missed the Venture. I sold the Ultra and I'm excited to be back on a Venture. I'll post some pictures soon. I'm looking forward to reading some stories in the forum.

Skeeter

Thanks guys.

BongoBob, I'm looking forward to cruising out to Chaffee for the shin-dig. There are some pretty roads in Wyoming County between me and Chaffee.

I've been looking for another Gen 2 for several months. I could not believe this deal when I found it. I found this one on CL at 10:30 one night. It was at a small Spider dealer in Malone NY (6 hrs away). The next morning they opened at 8:30, I was on the phone at 8:30 to give them a $500 deposit to hold it until I got there. I told my wife, I'm driving to Malone to get your mother's day present. Having a 300 mile/6hr ride home on my new Venture was THE BEST, despite the fact that is was 50 degrees and I didn't bring a coat.

Hey Cowpuc, sorry for the lack of pictures. I haven't had a chance to get some good shots. If you look at my avatar its sill my 99, so I have some updating to do. I will get some shots the next sunny day we have here in Western NY and get them uploaded.

Thanks again for the welcome back. It's good to be home.

Skeeter

Hey guys and gals, I just picked up a beautiful 2008 Venture S with 10,000 miles for $3900. I sold my 99 three years ago and bought an Electra Glide Ultra. Great bike, but my wife and I missed the Venture. I sold the Ultra and I'm excited to be back on a Venture. I'll post some pictures soon. I'm looking forward to reading some stories in the forum.

Skeeter

WELCOME BACK.....I sent you a pm with the rally itinerary....hope you can make it...dont forget to sign up on the calendar page... Bobby is right you stole that bike...