IGNORED

2018 rally meeting today

BIG TOM

Well time is flying by and before you know it the WNY RALLY will be here. Today Bongo Bob ,Becky, Steamer, Rock n Robin, Buffalo Bodnar , MotorcycleTom ,Frogger, Spankym and a couple of new guys tigerlilly and whats his name Mark the Stargazer (he bought my venture and broke it already)...lol will be arriving soon to work on the rally details..I want to thank them for taking time out EVERY YEAR to help put on one of the best rallies of the year.. Could not do this without them.... So PLEASE sign up on the calendar to join us for a fun filled event...You wont be disappointed...see you there.

Edited by BIG TOM

Definitely a great time Hope everyone can make it. A big thanks to you and your crew, we are looking forward to seeing everyone this year. Tom I will try to keep the anger to a minimum. Might have to leave a day early to head that way and take the long scenic route just to relax. Nothing like a long weekend of 2 wheel therapy.

Definitely a great time Hope everyone can make it. A big thanks to you and your crew, we are looking forward to seeing everyone this year. Tom I will try to keep the anger to a minimum. Might have to leave a day early to head that way and take the long scenic route just to relax. Nothing like a long weekend of 2 wheel therapy.[/quote

Joe, we will be setting up on Wednesday so feel free to come down, leave the coffee pot at home . We will have a Keurig coffee pot there for the campers . We are looking for a Canadian to bring a Canadian flag (3x4 on a 4 foot pole) so that we can use it on the stage so if you can help us out that would be great...if not any of our Canadian friends out there could do this , please let me know...

Edited by BIG TOM

Definitely a great time Hope everyone can make it. A big thanks to you and your crew, we are looking forward to seeing everyone this year. Tom I will try to keep the anger to a minimum. Might have to leave a day early to head that way and take the long scenic route just to relax. Nothing like a long weekend of 2 wheel therapy.[/quote

Joe, we will be setting up on Wednesday so feel free to come down, leave the coffee pot at home . We will have a Keurig coffee pot there for the campers . We are looking for a Canadian to bring a Canadian flag (3x4 on a 4 foot pole) so that we can use it on the stage so if you can help us out that would be great...if not any of our Canadian friends out there could do this , please let me know...

Well I'd have no problem bringing and packing a 3x4 Canadian flag on my bike :canada: but not sure where I would put a 4 foot pole? On my bike :confused24:

And I'm not going to ask where I should.....cause I know where you'd tell me to put it! :yikes: Thank You very much BigTom. :rasberry:

Well I'd have no problem bringing and packing a 3x4 Canadian flag on my bike :canada: but not sure where I would put a 4 foot pole? On my bike :confused24:

And I'm not going to ask where I should.....cause I know where you'd tell me to put it! :yikes: Thank You very much BigTom. :rasberry:

Well, you took the fun out of that for me, now didn't you.......Sheeesh !

• 2 months later...

You all know how sensitive I am, now my feelings are hurt......ok then , a 2ft. pole will work...

Just to let you know I'm bringing a 91.44 cm x 121.92 cm :canada:.......but not a pole......10 foot or otherwise!

I've been looking around at the rally posts and I don't know if I missed it or not?.....but are you guys having a theme this year? :think: Other than sitting around :beer:

Just to let you know I'm bringing a 91.44 cm x 121.92 cm :canada:.......but not a pole......10 foot or otherwise!

I've been looking around at the rally posts and I don't know if I missed it or not?.....but are you guys having a theme this year? :think: Other than sitting around :beer:

the theme is CRAZY HATS for the Friday night dinner at Chandersons...I posted it in the itinerary...