IGNORED

FYI = Another possible source if the gremlins attack your horse!!

cowpuc

Thought I needed to make MY statement today. So I shot my firearms. I didn't see a saddle sling for my rifle in that site Puc. Next Saturday I'll make my statement again. In the meantime I'll keep searching for that saddle sling.:happy34: Oh yeah, I love motorcycles too.:ignore:

All i see is motorcycle accessorys what this got to do with gremlins attacking

:bang head:

Dont you know about gremlins jumping up and gettin ya Snype?? Maybe a quick run thru on the video below will help?

I see tires, solenoids, CDI boxes, mirrors, inner fairings, batteries and on and on..... Of course,, I also fell on my head when I went over backwards on my KX500 years ago too so maybe what I think I am seeing is not exactly what is actually there Snype.... :missingtooth:

Dont you know about gremlins jumping up and gettin ya Snype?? Maybe a quick run thru on the video below will help?

I see tires, solenoids, CDI boxes, mirrors, inner fairings, batteries and on and on..... Of course,, I also fell on my head when I went over backwards on my KX500 years ago too so maybe what I think I am seeing is not exactly what is actually there Snype.... :missingtooth:

So I'm going to guess you're talking about the gremlin Bell?

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.