IGNORED

zumo 550 question

Jercoupe

I cant figure out how to download a route from mapsource to my garmin 550. I can make the route on the computer and I can find the gps to download to but the download screen will only allow me to check maps and not routes so I am not able to get the route to my gps. Thanks Jack in Los Osos ca:think:

I'm on the road and on battery on this laptop. If you guys have not figured it out by the time I get home tonight I'll see what I can do. I do know that the Weather does not work yet and Gamin said they are sill writing the software for it so it may be the same for the route transfer

I cant figure out how to download a route from mapsource to my garmin 550. I can make the route on the computer and I can find the gps to download to but the download screen will only allow me to check maps and not routes so I am not able to get the route to my gps. Thanks Jack in Los Osos ca:think:

Hey Jack here is a Zumo forum, see if the answer is here. The only way I have been able to do it is file manager drag and drop then import on the Zumo

http://razorbiker.com/zumo/index.php