IGNORED

coasting enrichment valve assembly diaphram

When carbs are removed and cleaned should the coasting enrichment valve assembly diaphram be replaced?

Should this assembly be a concern on a very low mileage 1st Gen Venture that is being renovated for long term use?

Should the assembly be replaced because it is 30 years old, even though it is very low mileage?

When carbs are removed and cleaned should the coasting enrichment valve assembly diaphram be replaced?

Should this assembly be a concern on a very low mileage 1st Gen Venture that is being renovated for long term use?

Should the assembly be replaced because it is 30 years old, even though it is very low mileage?

I am not sure if it is really rubber but that was the first thing I did was replaced all orings, rubbers, gaskets, and diaphragms. O and gave the carbs a good bath in Chemtool and carb cleaner rinse then blew all passages out with Air hose. Just what I would do but my Diaphragm assemblies were pretty hard with some kind of film on them even had to scrape some of them out with a small screw driver.