IGNORED

Great yard sale find changes my identity.

Dragonslayer

4th tire wth? Thought you just put one on a week ago?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

I spooned on a new Kenda Challenger just before we headed out to tour the east coast and hit the unveiling in New York back in June, then #2 was a Shinko during the first week of July just before heading to the west coast ,, #3 another Shinko while out in California (one there and one back = standard procedure when hitting that hot desert tarmac) and now this one will be #4 .. Ya know,, thinking about it here,, you may be correct - it has only been a week or so since I spooned on #3 :240: ,,,,,,, sheesh I gotta slow down - I am suppose to be retired now :big-grin-emoticon:

Might wanna keep an eye on my video reports Snype (getting ready to post a few more to that thread),, thinking I may have some video of the bead breaking routine out in Cali = didnt have my bead breaker out there,,,, cant remember for sure but I think I do have some vid of that fiasco...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spooned on a new Kenda Challenger just before we headed out to tour the east coast and hit the unveiling in New York back in June, then #2 was a Shinko during the first week of July just before heading to the west coast ,, #3 another Shinko while out in California (one there and one back = standard procedure when hitting that hot desert tarmac) and now this one will be #4 .. Ya know,, thinking about it here,, you may be correct - it has only been a week or so since I spooned on #3 :240: ,,,,,,, sheesh I gotta slow down - I am suppose to be retired now :big-grin-emoticon:

Might wanna keep an eye on my video reports Snype (getting ready to post a few more to that thread),, thinking I may have some video of the bead breaking routine out in Cali = didnt have my bead breaker out there,,,, cant remember for sure but I think I do have some vid of that fiasco...

Yeah after last month and still not what the heck was truly going on I am trying to make up for the lost mileage. Even tho I can't go far like you do I really enjoy my tinker. Tonight I came close to throwing on the spare set of carbs I just rebuilt but thought maybe 2morrow its supposed to be mid 80's for the next week so... Who knows I may or may not but I need to really find out why that number 2 carb is overfeeding that cylinder I have the idle circuit shut completely off and I got a bunson blue with a little orange.. Bring it out 1/4 turn and its all nothing but orange.... But I know I can do better the mid 30s taken her to and from work I only seen 40 that one time... Anyways yes now that I have internet other then my cell phone data I have been trying I am on number 6.... Keep them coming but I have used 2x4 to break beads but depending on pivot and such will make a difference on how much strength is needed. I still can't get tinker up on center stand atm... But in about a week I will have about 2000 on my kruz.. I wonder what 200 degree tarmac would do to them... Guess I won't find out this year....

Yeah after last month and still not what the heck was truly going on I am trying to make up for the lost mileage. Even tho I can't go far like you do I really enjoy my tinker. Tonight I came close to throwing on the spare set of carbs I just rebuilt but thought maybe 2morrow its supposed to be mid 80's for the next week so... Who knows I may or may not but I need to really find out why that number 2 carb is overfeeding that cylinder I have the idle circuit shut completely off and I got a bunson blue with a little orange.. Bring it out 1/4 turn and its all nothing but orange.... But I know I can do better the mid 30s taken her to and from work I only seen 40 that one time... Anyways yes now that I have internet other then my cell phone data I have been trying I am on number 6.... Keep them coming but I have used 2x4 to break beads but depending on pivot and such will make a difference on how much strength is needed. I still can't get tinker up on center stand atm... But in about a week I will have about 2000 on my kruz.. I wonder what 200 degree tarmac would do to them... Guess I won't find out this year....

Superman/Dragonslayer to the rescue:

Had the same carb problem on my bike last summer. Pulled carbs and went through them and found between extended periods of inactivity and Ethanol in fuel carbs had build up of white stuff and other corrosion inside. I selectively replaced the worst looking needles and jets. WARNING Yamaha is REALLY, REALLY proud of their carb parts. Put them back on and 2carb quit dumping fuel out exhaust pipe. Runs fine now.

i spooned on a new kenda challenger just before we headed out to tour the east coast and hit the unveiling in new york back in june, then #2 was a shinko during the first week of july just before heading to the west coast ,, #3 another shinko while out in california (one there and one back = standard procedure when hitting that hot desert tarmac) and now this one will be #4 .. Ya know,, thinking about it here,, you may be correct - it has only been a week or so since i spooned on #3 :240: ,,,,,,, sheesh i gotta slow down - i am suppose to be retired now :big-grin-emoticon:

Might wanna keep an eye on my video reports snype (getting ready to post a few more to that thread),, thinking i may have some video of the bead breaking routine out in cali = didnt have my bead breaker out there,,,, cant remember for sure but i think i do have some vid of that fiasco...

are you sure you're not doing burn outs. Seems like an excessive amount of tire changing?

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, PM sent!!!!!! Send that puppy to its loaner home here in Muskegon Mi to the REAL Superman and I will DEFINITELY get you that video brother!!!!!! PLEASE read that PM carefully though cause it is time sensitive - what ever you think brother!!

Tip, Tweeksis and I been out sucking the last breath out of all this AWESOME riding weather we have been having here PLUS enjoying my early retirement to its fullest - tiring BUT awesome!! Gotta spoon on our 4th new tire for the season (see pic,, also notice International Rally 2017 that Orlin and the gang sent me - BEEEAAAUUUUTIFUL!!! and my "new" Harley hat I found out in Wyoming when we were headed to California a week or so ago) tomorrow and yet another oil change then off we go to Sturgis to FLYYYYYY the cape down main street if it can get here by Wednesday!!

This Superman thing could be a TON of fun,,, hopefully they have phone booths out there cause I think changing into that puppy behind Hay bales on the prairie may be illegal..:big-grin-emoticon:

Puc

That's what I mean. I was getting worried you wouldn't respond in time for me to get it to you. I'll read the pm in a minute to determine best shipping option to get to you in time.

About the suit:

1. It's washed and sanitary.

2. Should fit you just perfect. It was a little snug on me.

3. I thought the suit was missing a little something and found it looked better with some red boxer briefs worn on the outside of the suit. I would send them with the suit but that may be a little weird. You may want to provide your own. A WIDE GOLD BELT WOULD LOOK GOOD TO. I DIDN'T HAVE ONE.

4. The red footsies unzip in case you want to wear boots and tuck the suit inside the boots.

It would be fun to see how many cool places and situations you can film you wearing the suit in. Let's think of a game we can come up regarding getting pictures of the suit and a venturerider and scoot in the weirdest places.

That's what I mean. I was getting worried you wouldn't respond in time for me to get it to you. I'll read the pm in a minute to determine best shipping option to get to you in time.

About the suit:

3. I thought the suit was missing a little something and found it looked better with some red boxer briefs worn on the outside of the suit. I would send them with the suit but that may be a little weird. You may want to provide your own. A WIDE GOLD BELT WOULD LOOK GOOD TO. I DIDN'T HAVE ONE.

4. The red footsies unzip in case you want to wear boots and tuck the suit inside the boots.

It would be fun to see how many cool places and situations you can film you wearing the suit in. Let's think of a game we can come up regarding getting pictures of the suit and a venturerider and scoot in the weirdest places.

Yea like all the wayyyy to Sturgis and back!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

You get it here,,,,, your ol buddy Superman 2 WILL provide LOTS of creative spots n shots of :superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

Of course,, as always,,, I am TOTALLY open to suggestions but one of mine that comes to mind is the annual "Tweeks blowing of the Harley's away" :superman::7_2_102[1]::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]::bikersmilie::900[1]::bikersmilie::superman::superman::superman::superman::witch_brew::witch_brew::hihi:

Look,, out on the road to Dead Wood,, its turd,,, its a shame,,,,,,, noooo,, its Superman on his trusty sticker covered 1st known as Tweeksis.. able to leap frog over putzy V-Twins twice their size and faster than a .45 Caliber speeding bullet that has bounced twice off the pavement in front of them,,,,, Superman and his trusty sleeper rocketship have placed the Sturgis area in their sights.. Could it be that the mild manner reporters known as Puc and the lovely Lois Tippy have come to area to remove the Dead weight from the town of Dead Wood? Or to single handedly straighten those formidable curves down in the canyon known as Spearfish?? Or is it as simple as they may be looking for a free piece of pie when Superman walks into the Blue Line Diner after making the long - 26.2 mile - flight to Newell South Dakota..

Stay tuned,, this could get very very interesting:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::superman:

About the suit:

OR DOING GOOD DEEDS AND SAVING BABIES FROM BURNING BUILDINGS AND STUFF.:superman::superman::superman:

Oh yea,,, THANK YOU for the offer and thought of doing so no matter how this works brother = YOU da man,, the REAL SUPERMAN!!! :thumbsup:

Okie Dokie ole Puc, your super human attire is in route to you as we speak........ I mean as I write. It wasn't cheap but Uncle Sam's

Postal service promised it would be in your hands by 3:00 pm tomorrow. Tracking number, EL863182195US.

Let me know if it don't show up cause it got insured for $100 automatically. Even if it don't show this investment is guaranteed to pay off.

I know you will come up with a bunch of creative ways to have fun with it. Although I worry about Tippy with that cape flapping in her face all the way to Sturgis. The cape does detach but please don't loose it since the cape is half the fun.

I can't wait to see the results of this shenanigans plan. I know YOU will do the suit justice.

If it ain't to much trouble, could you get a Sturgis souvenir patch to put on the cape. If we get this thing traveling around it would be kinda cool to document the places the suit has been.

As far as ideas for videos, here's a few I thought of.

Next to Lincoln at Rushmore

Flying off Crazy horse monument

On stage with Jackle at Full Throttle Salon

At WildBills poker table in Dead Wood.

With any and all of the topless Sturgis girls, extra points for the most creative pasties.

Edited by Dragonslayer

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, PM sent!!!!!! Send that puppy to its loaner home here in Muskegon Mi to the REAL Superman and I will DEFINITELY get you that video brother!!!!!! PLEASE read that PM carefully though cause it is time sensitive - what ever you think brother!!

Tip, Tweeksis and I been out sucking the last breath out of all this AWESOME riding weather we have been having here PLUS enjoying my early retirement to its fullest - tiring BUT awesome!! Gotta spoon on our 4th new tire for the season (see pic,, also notice International Rally 2017 that Orlin and the gang sent me - BEEEAAAUUUUTIFUL!!! and my "new" Harley hat I found out in Wyoming when we were headed to California a week or so ago) tomorrow and yet another oil change then off we go to Sturgis to FLYYYYYY the cape down main street if it can get here by Wednesday!!

This Superman thing could be a TON of fun,,, hopefully they have phone booths out there cause I think changing into that puppy behind Hay bales on the prairie may be illegal..:big-grin-emoticon:

Puc

Good luck finding a phone booth. You may have use your tent instead.

:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::superman::superman::superman: @cowpuc and @Dragonslayer

You Two Come on now how much pain you gonna put me thru reading your post... I am laughing my ass off over here I am starting to wonder if you two nuts fell from the same tree?:Avatars_Gee_George: O well laughter is the best medicine I supposed, How about motorcycle surfing with that cape on?:dancefool::thumbsup2:

Man Now I really want to say heck with it and load up to go watch the fiasco in person. But right now that would be :mo money::mo money::mo money:!!!

Yea like all the wayyyy to Sturgis and back!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

You get it here,,,,, your ol buddy Superman 2 WILL provide LOTS of creative spots n shots of :superman::superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

Of course,, as always,,, I am TOTALLY open to suggestions but one of mine that comes to mind is the annual "Tweeks blowing of the Harley's away" :superman::7_2_102[1]::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]::bikersmilie::900[1]::bikersmilie::superman::superman::superman::superman::witch_brew::witch_brew::hihi:

Look,, out on the road to Dead Wood,, its turd,,, its a shame,,,,,,, noooo,, its Superman on his trusty sticker covered 1st known as Tweeksis.. able to leap frog over putzy V-Twins twice their size and faster than a .45 Caliber speeding bullet that has bounced twice off the pavement in front of them,,,,, Superman and his trusty sleeper rocketship have placed the Sturgis area in their sights.. Could it be that the mild manner reporters known as Puc and the lovely Lois Tippy have come to area to remove the Dead weight from the town of Dead Wood? Or to single handedly straighten those formidable curves down in the canyon known as Spearfish?? Or is it as simple as they may be looking for a free piece of pie when Superman walks into the Blue Line Diner after making the long - 26.2 mile - flight to Newell South Dakota..

Stay tuned,, this could get very very interesting:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::superman:

Save me some of those banana skins your smoking or did you go through Colorado on the way back from California? Either way have fun. BE SAFE , stay out of trouble.

:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::superman::superman::superman: @cowpuc and @Dragonslayer

You Two Come on now how much pain you gonna put me thru reading your post... I am laughing my ass off over here I am starting to wonder if you two nuts fell from the same tree?:Avatars_Gee_George: O well laughter is the best medicine I supposed, How about motorcycle surfing with that cape on?:dancefool::thumbsup2:

Man Now I really want to say heck with it and load up to go watch the fiasco in person. But right now that would be :mo money::mo money::mo money:!!!

As much as it takes. SEE THE SUIT IS ALREADY PAYING OFF, YOU LOST YOUR AR$$. I don't know about the same tree but maybe how would that work?????????

A Canadian Goose picked up two hickory nuts from the same tree, deposited one in Michigan and carried the other one all the way down south before dumping the other one in Georgia. Not probable but possible.

Edited by Dragonslayer

Good luck finding a phone booth. You may have use your tent instead.

The Man of Steel will pick up a few of those huge hay bales seen dotting the prairie out there and form a changing room just for the occasion of when he needs to remove his suite of armor.. :big-grin-emoticon:

Save me some of those banana skins your smoking or did you go through Colorado on the way back from California? Either way have fun. BE SAFE , stay out of trouble.

All but the last one should be easy peasy Slayer,, that staying out of trouble business has never been an easy task for me... Speaking of that,,,, from your experience = once I put the suite on do you know if bending county jail cell bars become a natural thing for the person wearing the "S"?

As much as it takes. SEE THE SUIT IS ALREADY PAYING OFF, YOU LOST YOUR AR$$. I don't know about the same tree but maybe how would that work?????????

A Canadian Goose picked up two hickory nuts from the same tree, deposited one in Michigan and carried the other one all the way down south before dumping the other one in Georgia. Not probable but possible.

Actually there is some possibilty of some truth to all this.. My Grandmother and Grand Father were from down yonder.. She was part Native American "Cherokee" from down there and WOWZY did she look the part.. My great grandma even more so.. Got a little southern blood happenin up here in Michigan because they had to come this way wayyyy back in the late 30's in search of work so yep,,, we may not of even of needed those Canuckian Goosers to actually be related :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

Superman/Dragonslayer to the rescue:

Had the same carb problem on my bike last summer. Pulled carbs and went through them and found between extended periods of inactivity and Ethanol in fuel carbs had build up of white stuff and other corrosion inside. I selectively replaced the worst looking needles and jets. WARNING Yamaha is REALLY, REALLY proud of their carb parts. Put them back on and 2carb quit dumping fuel out exhaust pipe. Runs fine now.

Bob you know I used to push Sea-Foam til they priced it out of my range. A god diet of Marvel Mystery Oil will stop a lot of the crud problems with out breaking ya. Buy it by the quart at Wally world for about 5 bucks add a couple Ozs. to each tank and Keep on RIDING!!!

Bob you know I used to push Sea-Foam til they priced it out of my range. A god diet of Marvel Mystery Oil will stop a lot of the crud problems with out breaking ya. Buy it by the quart at Wally world for about 5 bucks add a couple Ozs. to each tank and Keep on RIDING!!!

I use both, and there is no crud inside the carbs; That is where the figuring out what exactly is going on with that carb. I have the spare set that I rebuilt so It won't hurt one bit to throw those on and look into that jet block it has to be something fishy going on there unless the carb throat is messed up where the mixture screw sits. In that case I will need to clean up number 2 spare carb body.....and replace it.... just a winter project for me...... I feel that the marvel mystery oil may be better for cleaning up valves and the seafoam is good for cleaning pistons. So just imagine if I threw a cocktail of both of them in there.... these carbs haven't really been right for a long time between number 2 leaking for the longest time then flooding out from float sticking.... I tell you its been a problem child then number 1 carb the 4 way broke on it so I replaced with carb body from the boneyard and never did clean it like it should have been cleaned just threw it on.... so I figure I will throw the ones on I rebuilt by the video and pull these off and go threw them....

Mine receive a mix of Sea-Foam, Marvel Mystery and BerryMan's. I got called Stupid for it (That won't happen again) but it works. Open them up they look like new. I buy the Sea-Foam by the gallon when Tractor Supply puts it on sale every spring. Have found Rural King has good price all the time for gallon of it. Mix with the Marvel & BerryMan's and I have cleaner for the year that WORKS!!:mugshot:

Mine receive a mix of Sea-Foam, Marvel Mystery and BerryMan's. I got called Stupid for it (That won't happen again) but it works. Open them up they look like new. I buy the Sea-Foam by the gallon when Tractor Supply puts it on sale every spring. Have found Rural King has good price all the time for gallon of it. Mix with the Marvel & BerryMan's and I have cleaner for the year that WORKS!!:mugshot: For everything in the garage!!

Mine receive a mix of Sea-Foam, Marvel Mystery and BerryMan's. I got called Stupid for it (That won't happen again) but it works. Open them up they look like new. I buy the Sea-Foam by the gallon when Tractor Supply puts it on sale every spring. Have found Rural King has good price all the time for gallon of it. Mix with the Marvel & BerryMan's and I have cleaner for the year that WORKS!!:mugshot: For everything in the garage!!

Truly helpful info. You recon it's good for a Chevy trailblazer with fuel injection sensor issues.

All but the last one should be easy peasy Slayer,, that staying out of trouble business has never been an easy task for me... Speaking of that,,,, from your experience = once I put the suite on do you know if bending county jail cell bars become a natural thing for the person wearing the "S"?

These are very good questions. I'm just starting to realize that ownership of the suit carries a hugmongus responsibility. Maybe I should have been better prepared before untrusting it into the hands of Uncle Sam's postal service and letting it out of my sight.

Should I have had you sign a hold harmless agreement before loaning the suit to you?

Not to say that I don't trust you cause I do. But truth be known I am consumed at this moment with a whole bunch of second thoughts and what ifs.

Too late for all of that but, there are a few things I need to tell you about the suit. I can't exactly attest to the suits powers or lack thereof since the providence of the suit could not be provided by the yard sale proprietor. But, I can tell you this. When I put the suit on I felt very empowered.

I did not actually test the durability of the suit under gun fire so for safety sake do not assume it is bullet proof.

According to the label it is safe to wash but it is NOT DRYER SAFE. Hang up and air dry.

Actually there is some possibilty of some truth to all this.. My Grandmother and Grand Father were from down yonder.. She was part Native American "Cherokee" from down there and WOWZY did she look the part.. My great grandma even more so.. Got a little southern blood happenin up here in Michigan because they had to come this way wayyyy back in the late 30's in search of work so yep,,, we may not of even of needed those Canuckian Goosers to actually be related :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

Wow that is too weird. My maternal heritage is North Georgia CHEROKEE and my paternal heritage is Scotch Irish back to William Wallace.

Is it possible that we might share some DNA.

Brothers from a different mother.

Hey Puc,

It's 3:10 pm Atlanta time, EST, let me know if the SUIT does not show up by 3:00 pm your time. There is a double your money back guarantee if it doesn't get there on time.

I also would like to know if it got there safely. You know I'm worried about a thing as priceless as the suit while it is out of my possession.