IGNORED

Thanks for coming to the International Rally

OrlinEngh

Thank you to all of you that came, It was great to make some new friends and get to see some old friends.

Sure hope that everyone got to enjoy their time here. It sure would have been nice if the rain would have stayed away, but we made the best of it.

We had a great time having everyone here, and now that you all know where we are don't be shy.

There is a big Thank you that has to go out to those that came to help out, with out them it wouldn't have happened.

Things are cleaned up and put away and the lazy boy is calling my name so I think that I am going to go and relax for awhile.

Thanks again from Sharon and me for sharing your time with us, and looking forward to the next time we get to see one another again.

Orlin and Sharon

Thanks to you, Olin & Sharon and all other helpers for hosting this years rally. Sorry we bailed for home a day early cause I know we missed a good day riding & shared time with ya all Thursday. Thought it more prudent to get a head start in advance of the storms & tornado warnings that were being forecasted. Hope they bypassed your area thou.

We'll definitely look you up if ever in your area again cause there's great roads to ride around you.

Larry & Joyce