IGNORED

Fan switch discontinued

Hey all,

from what im understanding the fan switch for the first gen ventures in no longer available. Anyone have a solution for this?

side note- anyone know the Ohms for the temp switch?

Since you mention both the fan and temp switches have you checked the ground wire going to the frame. The metal holder is suspended in rubber hoses and needs a ground. It's generally the brown wire coming off the holder and runs to the right upright. Connect it if it's loose and clean it. You may not need new sensors..

Since you mention both the fan and temp switches have you checked the ground wire going to the frame. The metal holder is suspended in rubber hoses and needs a ground. It's generally the brown wire coming off the holder and runs to the right upright. Connect it if it's loose and clean it. You may not need new sensors..

thanks for that info. As of right now I do not need new switches. My bike is well... a little unorthodox. I was wondering if anyone had a source for these switches because I would like to find one rated at 180 degrees. The side note for the temp switch is because I have an aftermarket guage and I need to add an inline resistor to make the guage read accurate.