IGNORED

Carbtune

10spd

Holy cow, Abdul, yes, I completely forgot!!! In the meantime, I came in possession of one over the winter, but I am still interested!! If you can hold on to it until July I plan on making the Niagara Falls Rally, or if you can transport it to Caledonia Wizard765 comes over here often, as a matter of fact, he was just here today!

I know, why would I want two?? Well, I'll keep the brand new one for myself and donate the used one for a door prize or something like that...

Hey Bob....no problem at all, if you already got one. I have a buyer who has been bugging me to sell it to him, right here. Hopefully will see you at the Ontario rally...if I am not in Africa again. Have to attend a wedding there first week of July. Not sure how long I will be staying there. Hope you and Becky are well. Please give her my regards. Thanks. :beer::canada:

OK, no problem at all, sell it to your friend!! I had a deal literally fall into my lap, so since February I literally own one for a SONG!!

Thank you very much for being my friend!! That means a lot to me!!!

EDIT: Yes, we are both very happy and healthy, but not the case a couple of weeks ago, we both were sick but now are fine!! We are leaving on vacation next week for a month!