IGNORED

grip covers?

Well i've been over E-bay and a few other sites as well as here. I'm wanting to replace the grip covers on by bike. these are like 1/4 rubber or composite tubing that fits over the actually grip. mine are smooth black, not foam not cushy or anything more like a heater hose in finish. one is starting to shrink a bit. I don't wnat blue waffle heated foamy things or any other type. I've the "original" that were on the bike when i bought it back in 2011, are non slip in the rain, don't get hot in the FL sun, hardly any dirt sticks to them. I also find them very comfortable, there is just enough give in the "rubber" so i can hold on for a long time, but the foam i've had on other bikes I always feel as if I have to squeeze extra hard to maintain the "feel". Any ideas?

Go here; http://www.shop.shinhopples.com/main.sc and search for ShinGrips

That is what I using on my wing, very similar to the old Grip Puppies that I had on my Venture, but cannot find anywhere these days.

You could Google Grip Puppies to see if anyone has them, I always bought from California Sport Touring, but at last check they were out of business.