IGNORED

Slip ons

Saturday, October 1st, I finally got my dream bike. An '01 venture. It's got 54k miles and needs some TLC, but runs and rides just as awesomely as I knew it would. Being a venture noob, I took it to my "go to " bike guy, my nephew, who lives and breathes bikes and has been riding and building custom and race bikes of all kinds for 20 years (currently riding a tricked out Harley) . I posted a thread earlier about quieting down my bike, which as it turns out has some "nice aftermarket slip ons probably about 3 or 4 hundred bucks" . My venture does indeed sound awesome, at least according to everyone who has heard it run ( except my wife, lol) but I'm not a loud bike kinda guy, so I'm thinking I'd like to maybe find someone with compatible OEM mufflers who wants to trade. I live in lapeer, MI, and it would have to be someone within an hour's ride, or who was willing to come to me due to budget and time restraints. I also don't have a clue how big a job it is changing them, but It doesn't look too complicated. Anybody interested reply to his thread and we can go from there. Btw I LOVE that this site is here and will be a member soon! Thanks!

What kind of slip ons do you have for trade? I have a set of Harley road king muffs that look perfect. I think the rk muffs are the typical muffler upgrade for the rsv but I had hoped to use them on my '84 vr.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk