IGNORED

Father / Daughter Trip

bill in mn

Went to Thunder Bay Ontario last weekend with my youngest daughter (20 ) and we had a great 4 days together. 935.3 miles (1505.22 kilometers aye, a little Canadian lingo ) just the best trip ever.P1140564.jpgDuluth ,MN P1140574.jpgHWY 61P1140636.jpg1st night camping spot Lake superior Toffe MNP1140715.jpgThunder Bay lookout 100 meters ( 329' ) above Lk.Superior you can look right through the grating ,hang on like it will help.P1140717.jpg329' those are full grown trees at the bottom..don't look MomP1140819.jpgWe ate like kings and I did steaks one night with hash browns (dehydrated easy and very good ) this night it was beef stroganoff teriyaki chicken & shrimp this was also dried (not the shrimp ) showing her options for camping.P1140824.jpg We had rain for about 3 hrs some hard but that's what biking is about sometimes when you have to get back to College. I retired Sept. 1st so this is now what I do. My other daughter and I are going next to S.E Minnesota S.W. Wisconsin to show her some beautiful ridding & Camping.

• 3 weeks later...

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = now THIS is what I call SERIOUS scootin!! Outstanding Sir Bill,, ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING BROTHER!!:clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those :photographing:'s are BREATH TAKING and the food looks so good I can smell the camp grub while I am typing this but I gotta say = seeing you standing there with your daughter proudly standing next to her Dad while out enjoying the freedom and bonding time that only a motorcycle trip 2 up a bike can offer makes me concur to one point only = IT DONT GET NO BETTER THAN THAT MY FRIEND = WHAT AN AMAZING RETIREMENT YOU GOT GOING BROTHER = ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR FUTURE PLANS!!!:thumbsup:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!