IGNORED

Please check your PM and Email settings

Freebird

Folks, I get quiet a few email here from people who are trying to contact another member. For example, you post that you are looking for a part or have a part that somebody might need and a member clicks on your username to send you an email or PM and you have both turned off. Then I get an email asking me to contact that member and etc. and etc.

Please check and make sure that there is a means for a member to contact you if necessary. If you don't want to be contacted then that is your right but I think there are some here who are doing it by accident.

Just click on User CP in the menu bar above. Then in the left menu, click on "Edit Options" and you'll see settings for email and PMs. Please note, even if you elect to accept email from other members, your email address will not be publicly viewable. I have "safe" email set up so that it is done through the server without your address being shown. Same with PMs, it does not subject you to spam and etc.

If you post something and a member tries to respond via PM or email and you have it turned off, there is really not much I can do. If you do indeed intend for it to be turned off, then I assume you don't want me giving it out either and I really don't want to be the messenger between members trying to work out a swap, sale, whatever.

Thanks for your help with this.