IGNORED

St. Jude T shirts and upcoming rallies..............

DragonRider

I heave quite a few St. Jude t-shirts left and auctioning them off takes time, so I would like to try something different this time around. If you are planning a Venturerider event, a rally, a meet and greet, or M/D and would like to help the "Kids" at St. Jude, I would be more than happy to send you a few shirts in various sizes that you can raffle or auction off at your event, I will pay the shipping to you and after your event is over all you have to do is PayPal me the proceeds and it will go into the fund for this years or next years donation. No money out of your pocket and some great shirts and patches to auction off. Just post your info to this or pm me with the time frame and I will ship them out ASAP. I wish I would have thought of this in time for the WNY, but I didnt until Bongo posted about the results of his rally.

Craig, there will be St. Jude shirts and patches at the IR!!!

The Intl Rally is coming up... Mite be a bunch of folks there looking for a really nice St Jude T-Shirt. I have a pretty good collection, they are really good quality shirts/ and printing and it is a GREAT!! cause.

Craig