IGNORED

Puter SUCKS!!!

Yammer Dan

Hey if I don't answer you of respond as usual its not me my computer is a piece of crap. I have a Dell Inspiron 620?? or something like that. But its not doing much that I ask it to anymore. Don't understand computer talk and don't want to. So if I don't answer throw a rock. Just don't hit the 1st Gens!! Throw in the direction of that 2nd Gen!!! I'm working on this but very slow process for me. It is very slow when it does work. I remember how FAST Dial-up was. Good at freezing up and just laughing at me. (kind of like that 2nd Gen) and just won't do what I ask. I think I have a hammer that might fit the job!! I need to learn how to transfer stuff to a thumb drive so I could go in and save some things. Come to think of it I need to learn how to operate this Bi***!!

Hi @Yammer Dan, sorry to hear about your puter troubles! Time to switch to an Apple Mac puter. Life will get a lot easier for you on a mac.....of course this is just my humble opinion. I only run Macs now for my company and at home because I was wearing out hammers beating my crappy Windows machines out of frustration and problems.

Hey bro,, I went thru some hard times with my ex-Computer too a while back.. Before I started torturing it relentlessly trying to get it to cooperate I picked up this off unit storage device called a Passport.. It plugs into the USB port and you store on it just like a memory stick only it has Terrabites of storage instead of Mega's or Giga's - terra's have more space in them - pretty cheap, about 40 bucks as I recall.. Then, instead fooling around storing one folder at a time and using multiple sticks of memory, I just clicked on my whole picture storage on my hard drive and moved it to the Passport - movies and all!!! Did the same with my documents.. WORKED AWESOME!!

Once I did that, I removed all that stuff from my computer and did a complete reinstall on my computer.. Worked AWESOME until I later dropped the machine and broke the AC plug in area on the back of the puter - which led to a late night lightening storm that lasted a second and my computer never fired up again - was soooooo glad I backed up those pics!!!