IGNORED

Cup of Coffee on your bike

KiteSquid

I have the same on as Dray. Works great with coffee mugs, and holds any large fast food drinks. I also have one mounted on the passenger grab rails for the better half. Can't beat it for $20.00. :2cents:

Guest tx2sturgis

In my opinion, this is the best thing out there for holding a mug or cup on your bike's bars:

http://www.glassact.com/

Ive got 2 of them, one on each bike. They will hold the supplied mug, or a number of other mugs, and large styro cups that you get at c-stores. I like the 20 oz size...just right.

The mug thats included has this neat 2 way sipper straw...with caps on the ends too. It doesnt spill, dribble, leak or fall out...EVER!

The mug clamp is kinda big and ugly, but it easily unscrews when you dont need it, and then only the black bracket is left on the bike. Its a glass reinforced plastic, and it is STRONG. My original Butler is over 10 years old and been on 2 bikes...lasts longer than the bike!

Guest Highway

The one from M-J ente. is the two that I purchased last year. They will hold about any size cuo and are secure. Use them on trips all the time, no problem...:322:

I went to large outdoor store - boat section - and picked up a cup holder.

made of solid plastic - shaped like a tapered coffee mug with a slit down one side for my cup handle. $14.95

it has a solid mount - not one of those swivel things..

2 days later when the plastic mount broke - i stopped at Home Depot and picked up an electrical ground clamp ($1.09). ya know the ones - typically there's a copper wire running out of your house near the circuit panel - it leads down to a steel rod driven into the ground. Then the clamp ties the 2 together.

first i wrapped a piece of old inner tube around the handlebar - to prevent scratching.

works like a charm.

Can't post a picture. My bike's in the states and I'm in Mexico but when I bought my 06 RSMV it came with a nice looking cup holder. It took me a while to figure out it is a bicycle cup holder from walmart with the top loop sawed off. I bought a spare just in case. Cost about $4.

Lynn, currently in Zacatecas

Aguas Calientes, Colima, Cuidad Valles, Rioverde, Queretaro and Mexico City to go