IGNORED

Catching up quick!

DNBoll

Greetings All & thanks for the warm reception. You might say I'm catching up fairly quickly.

Last week I installed the "signal dynamics" brake light bar. This weekend I installed the luggage rack & the saddlebag guards. I didn't even try to fit them on (the saddlebag guards). I drilled a 3/8" hole in the upper corner just above the original one. Didn't even remove the protective plastic until I had drilled the new holes. Everything fit perfect using the inclosed hardware. (courtesy of this site) I ordered the clearview XXL with vent. Yesterday I was bored so I decided to split the fairing just for the "grins". While I was in there, I decided to do the cassette lobotomy (courtesy of the "other" site) and I ran a new dedicated cable for the ipod which now resides behind the cassette door. Today (Sunday) the weather cooperated & I was able to con MaMa into doing a lunch run. It was the first for her on the new wheels and the first trip over 15 miles. I got a brief glimpse of what this baby can do. Wow! Mama was very comfortable. The sound & the intercom worked well. Better than the "chatterbox" on the old wheels. Life is good. More later. Thanks again for the excellent input. Dan in Denver.

Sounds like you having fun and Sounds good too. Now when do you want to start on my Wing I have a list of things as well:)

If and when we ever get to your neck of the woods I would like to say hey in person. Untill then I'll just say hey from here...

Buddy