IGNORED

My Venture Royle

Daveand Barbie

Hey Dave,,, NICE SCOOT BROTHER!! Just wanted to let you know that your ad is not actually in the classifieds - you might wanna double back, click on the "classifieds" icon on the top line at the top of this page and put it in there so it doesnt get "lost" in the Ebay/Craigs section.. Just an FYI in hopes of helping you with your sale..

She is a DANDY brother - lots and lots of miles of smiles left in that purdy scoot!! :thumbsup:

Well Puc, I went to the Classified section and made every attempt to create an ad, but was successful. Try as I may, I couldn't locate a tab to create an entry. Since this is my very first foray into this, I am certain that there is something I am missing.

Anyway, I added another ad for the lovely Barbie's Ascot in the same section that I listed the Venture.

Well Puc, I went to the Classified section and made every attempt to create an ad, but was successful. Try as I may, I couldn't locate a tab to create an entry. Since this is my very first foray into this, I am certain that there is something I am missing.

Anyway, I added another ad for the lovely Barbie's Ascot in the same section that I listed the Venture.

Yep,, I went thru the exact same thing a while back Dave,, once you figure it out you will be :doh: at how user friendly it is... Probably what you are missing is the location of the "upload" button. If you scroll up on this page and read the top line - you will see the "classifieds" icon. Right below the line that the classifieds icon is in you will see another line that reads left to right icons like - "new posts", "private messages", "FAQ", "calendar" and so on.. If you click on "classifieds" you will be taken to our clubs Classifieds section. When you get there go back and read the smaller second line where the "new posts", "private messages", "FAQ", "calendar" and so on were on this page - when you are in the Classifieds section the small icon for "upload ads" will appear on the far right of that second line.. Click on "upload ads" and it should be self explainitory from there. If you still have struggles with it all, PM me and I will gladly help you get your bikes (WOW what a purdy Ascot too!!) in the Classifieds.. :thumbsup: