IGNORED

new Vmax

Squeeze

No, i'm a bit hesitating about placing an Order. I want a Test Ride first. If it's not like i want to have it, i'm just updating mine. 200 hp on the Wheel would cost me half on the Price of a new Max.

I'm already working on the upper Half of the Pile of Cash tough, but you know ...

if this is factual i would say look for the new venture in 09 with a detuned max engine, aluminum frame, and all the bells and whistles the wing has, and then a few new concepts for good measure. im sure yamaha would love to get a big chunk of that wing market. :2133:

I think 2009 is a bit optimistic.

When i heard about the Venture Focus Group, i was remembering a similiar Event here in Europe. It was about the new Max and it was in 2003.

I think they will handle it similiar to the Vmax Update, which would mean no Venture in 2009 and the new Model in 2010. They can rule out some Flaws of the new Motor Design which may have getting in Production before transplanting the Engine into the Venture.

I think 2009 is a bit optimistic.

When i heard about the Venture Focus Group, i was remembering a similiar Event here in Europe. It was about the new Max and it was in 2003.

I think they will handle it similiar to the Vmax Update, which would mean no Venture in 2009 and the new Model in 2010. They can rule out some Flaws of the new Motor Design which may have getting in Production before transplanting the Engine into the Venture.

i'll go along with 2010. i'll bet there is already a prototype venture out there on yamahas test track. :)