IGNORED

Handle Bar end weights?

Hey Guys, what type of heated grips did you use, I had them on my FJR and loved them, can't seem to find them for the RSV...Thanks

Gorski, I bought Oxford heated grips from Iron Pony. Looks like they are really easy to install. The only real issue is where to mount the controller. I think I'm going to mount it between the handle bar clamps on the handlebars themselves. It will have to be mounted upside down, but there's plenty of clearance and it actually looks nice there.

Also, while checking them out I realized that the chrome end caps on the heated grip can be removed. So it looks like I'll be able to keep my Bar End weights after all!! I was excited about that.

Hey Guys, what type of heated grips did you use, I had them on my FJR and loved them, can't seem to find them for the RSV...Thanks

I have Avon Air Cusion grips that have heat demon elements built right in. They feel great, heat great and the controller replaces the clamp for either your clutch or front brake, looks like part of the bike.

I remember when I had my RSMV ... I could, at times, feel some 'buzzing' in the right grip ... of course, this is the throttle side. Kinda puts a bit of numbness into yer hand after riding for a long time. Now I have the Victory. a V-Twin vs a V-4. The bars have no weights on the end and there is virtually zero vibration or 'buzzing' yet the engine is an integral part of the frame.