IGNORED

Mapsource Update

T.J.

I just found out today and I am installing it right now. New Maps 2017.10 for North America. I have a Zumo 660

I had just checked yesterday running MapSource and it did not show update nor again today when I tried. I ran Garmin Express and it found the update right away and said it would take two hours to download. The rate it is going, may take 1 1/2 hrs. to complete. :):fingers crossed:

Just thought I would share on a very cold day here in Lake Orion Michigan.:snow:

I didn't know Garmin was still supporting MapSource. I thought BaseCamp was the only supported app.

MapSource is still supported. That is all I use.

BaseCamp and the Zumo 660 really don't like each other much.:Avatars_Gee_George: Couple years ago I called Garmin support and was told after repeated problems; with routes made with BaseCamp my Zumo would start out ok but then tell me to recaluate and then it would say it couldn't because there were no roads in the area, that I had to use MapSource.

I was just getting use to BaseCamp and liking it but would not work. Might try it again for a short route around home to see if they got the bugs out.