IGNORED

south carolina flood.

douglasp.burdick

All fine east of Columbia (Lugoff SC). Like Doug, we just got about 15" of rain. A soaking but no damage, we sit high too.

I went to my son's house in Forest Acres. He has no damage but many neighbors do. They have a normally desirable series of about 10 lakes with a few breaches of dams.

I could smell the taint of flooded land as I rode through his neighborhood, seeing folks tossing out their ruined household goods.

SC did secure federal emergency aid for many counties. This will assist where insurance of lack of it does not.

You can't restore a life. Some were lost because they were overwhelmed by the water, but some have ignored barricades or common sense to do so.

Be safe and get through this.

I faired well water was close to my house but has receded now. My oldest daughter's house has water at the front steps now with two days of predicted rise left on the Black River near Georgetown. I have been in the North Carolina Mountains since last Thursday leaving for home tomorrow.

Ricky

I faired well water was close to my house but has receded now. My oldest daughter's house has water at the front steps now with two days of predicted rise left on the Black River near Georgetown. I have been in the North Carolina Mountains since last Thursday leaving for home tomorrow.

Ricky

By the way Ricky, I got the carbs synced. It's running much better now, thanks.