IGNORED

My yealry Pie run

Brake Pad

In Or around the second week of November, i make my yearly pecan Pie Ride to the Merritt Pecan Company in Weston Georgia ( But I book two night at the Perry KOA as a base camp )

i buy about 40 pecan, 20 Chocolate pecans, nought rolls, brittles, and 1 lb bags of pecans to bake with, Chocolate candies.

They are gifts to my homeowners that purchase more then 5 K on home remodeling so, this is my Thank You's.

not to mention some goodies for my friends and family's tables for Thanks Giving,

I thought this would be a nice weekend meet and great. The ride from Perry to Weston Georgia and back is about 300 miles. I leave at 8:30 from camp, up in Weston by 12 noon, stop for lunch at the (Back Porch ) in Shellman Georgia ( Awesome Southern Soul food ), back in Perry by 6 pm, just in time for some dinner on the grill.

I drag my trailer to load up three large coolers with Goodies

Yep, its a three day ride, Friday at KOA at about 4pm, dinner ( camp or Cabin ) run to Weston, Lunch at the Back Porch in Spellman Ga. a few back roads south, then back on the main secondary road, back into Florida, another night in Perry. then homeward bound