IGNORED

Electrical Problem

Loss of cluster is correct for blowing signal fuse. Obviously short in the signal system. My first suspicion would be a bad signal bulb, (turn/brake/running), but it could be just about anything.

Suggest disconnect battery, to prevent blowing more fuses during troubleshooting, and measure OHMS from the load side of the signal fuse to ground and observe the very low reading (probably about 1 ohm). Now actuate the HAZARD switch. Does the low OHMS reading remain at the SIGNAL fuse, or does it change to the HAZARD fuse?

If the reading changed to the HAZARD fuse, look at the turn bulbs or flasher relay assembly,

otherwise you will need to start going thru following the wiring diagram, and start disconnecting things until the short is removed. What is disconnected when the short disappears is likely the issue.

:080402gudl_prv:

Disconnected my horn wires that the PO had cut and I'm back to good. Now I'll have to see if it's the wire shorting or the right horn itself. As far as ATC fuses I see the PO has installed a aux. fusebloke and that will be my next project. Thanks I'll update after my circuit testing is complete.